- 2 coordinating fabrics each 3x13"
- Coordinating thread and sewing machine
- ¾” D ring and key ring
- Press fabric in half lengthwise.
- Open fabric and fold each side to the center fold line and press, fold in half and press. Repeat with the other piece of fabric.
- Line up one fabric on top of the other with fold openings on opposite sides.
- Pin and stitch close to the edge along both sides, trim ends so they are even.
- Slide strip thru the D ring, stitch right sides together and back stitch at both ends to secure.
- Trim close to seam and flip right side out; slide the flat side of the D ring into the seam and stitch as close as possible to the D ring; go back and forth several times. Trim threads.
← Older Post
Newer Post →