- Cheesecloth (1.5 square yard); 1-2 packages depending on ghost size
- Fabric Stiffener, plastic cup, latex gloves, plastic bag or plastic wrap
- Styrofoam ball ™
- Chenille Stems
- Peel and stick wiggle eyes
- Super Tacky Glue
- Build ghost form using cardstock tube, Styrofoam™ ball and chenille stems(for arms); tape together and stand form on plastic or wax paper.
- Cut cheesecloth in to strips about 3 times the height of your ghost and 6-7 inches wide (you will need at least 5-6 strips).
- Pour small amount of fabric stiffener into plastic cup.
- Wearing gloves, take one pice of cheesecloth, dip into stiffener, squeeze out excess, open up and place over ghost form. Continue with each piece until ghost is fully formed.
- Let dry overnight.
- Add peel and stick wiggle eyes.
← Older Post
Newer Post →