- 3/4 yard Felt (for Cape, Mask and Cuffs)
- 1 Felt Square (for Emblem)
- Foam Sheet
- Ribbon or Duct Tape (for Belt)
- Peel and stick Hook and loop fastener
- Scribbles™ Paint
- Printable Pattern
- Yard Stick
Cape (26"wide and 24" long - can be modified for any age child):
- Print pattern and cut out.
- Fold felt in half so that it is 13" wide.
- Pin pattern at the top edge of felt. Use yardstick and line it up from the bottom point (2 points of felt) to the edge of the cape pattern and draw a line.
- Cut out cape following edge of pattern and yardstick-extended-lines. Using a plate or other rounded edge, turn the two points of the cape into curved edges by tracing and cutting.
- Check the fit around the neck and secure with peel and stick Hook and loop fastener pieces. Set aside.
- Cut out pattern. Check sizing. Cut four cuff pieces.
- Use Fabri-Tac™ to glue both two pieces together. Embellish as desired using Scribble™ paint or felt embellishments.
- Secure edges with peel and stick Hook and loop fasteners.
- Cut out pattern and check eye openings with child and adjust as necessary.
- Cut out two mask pieces and use Fabri-Tac™ to glue both pieces together. Embellish as desired .
- Cut two 12" pieces of elastic and secure to the back of the mask using Fabri-Tac™ (hold in place till dry).
Emblem and Belt Buckle:
- Print and cut out patterns.
- Cut emblem out of felt and glue to shirt.
- Cut out buckle and attach to ribbon or duct tape to form belt.