- Tulle 3”x54” small, 2 pieces–5”x54” large
- Needle and thread
- Hair clip or headband (stretch lace for infant and 1” wide hard headband for youth or adult) optional to wrap headband in ribbon (approximately 2 1/2yards of 3/8" ribbon-attach with glue gun)
- Thread a needle with matching thread and tie a knot at the end of the strip of tulle.
- Weave through the middle of the tulle with the needle (if making large size continue with second piece.
- Gather tulle along the thread as you go.
- Gather tightly when you get to the end and stitch end to the beginning knot and secure with a knot.
- Once you close the loop fluff the pom pom and glue or stitch to headband or hair clip.
← Older Post
Newer Post →