Supplies:1 ¼ yards of flannel
Yarn and pompom maker
Double sided tape (1/4”), glue gun and glue
Ruler, string, pencil and scissors
- Keep flannel folded, fold again to make a square, put pin at folded point, use pencil with string to draw a curved line extending about 22” from center pin; cut along line through all thicknesses
- Cut inner circle in the center using same technique or curved edge of a glass or tiny plate.
- Open skirt and cut along one of the fold lines to the center hole and stop.
- Turn under curved edge ¼”, press and attach double sided tape to secure edge
- Make pompoms and attach to skirt edge with glue gun