How To Projects — featured
Recipe (using liquid starch)1/4 cup glue or glitter glue
1/4 cup of water
3 caps full of liquid starch
Bowl for mixing
Popsicle stick for stirring
- Add glue, liquid starch and water to bowl and stir
- Add food coloring or paint to the glue mixture in the hue of your choice and mix
- Knead with hands until no longer sticky
Recipe (using Borax)1 teaspoon borax powder
1 1/2 C water, divided
4 oz. (1/2 C) Glue
2 Mixing bowls and 2 spoons or popsicle sticks for stirring
- Heat 1 cup of water in microwave for 30 seconds, pour into bowl. Add borax and stir until it has dissolved.
- In separate bowl put the other 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of glue, or equal parts glue and water. Mix evenly.
- Pour borax mixture into glue mixture, while stirring.
- Knead with hands until well incorporated.
- Remove slime from bowl and discard excess water.