How To Projects — SEPT How To's
- Burlap Bag
- Fabric Marker
- Light Box (or lamp with bare bulb and clear plastic bin. If using a bare bulb be sure it is inside a clear glass jar so that you don't burn the inside of the bag).
- Iron burlap bag to remove wrinkles from packaging; be sure to use a pressing cloth.
- Print project download
- Paper clip paper with phrase inside the front of the burlap bag.
- Smooth out bag so that you can see the phrase and trace with a pencil. Optional - print a second copy so that you have a visual to look at if part of the lettering is not clear.
- Go over the pencil lines with the fabric marker.
- Fill with flowers for the front door or take with you the next time you go to market.