How To Projects
Black craft felt (2)
Pink craft felt (1)
Red pompoms (2 medium and 1 small)
Scribbles paint (white)
Super Tacky glue and Fabri-Tac Glue
1/2 yard of jumbo black rick rack
Cut face out of black felt (make pattern on a piece of scrap paper)
Use white Scribbles paint to make mouth on felt face and set aside to dry
Cut out 8 2 1/2" black felt circles
Cut out 1 pink heart (approx. 3 1/2")
Glue rick rack onto upper edge of pocket along the stitching, fold ends to the back and glue as well
Place black circles and heart on apron and then glue in place
Glue face at the top of the apron and add pompoms and eyes
- 2 coordinating fabrics each 3x13"
- Coordinating thread and sewing machine
- ¾” D ring and key ring
- Press fabric in half lengthwise.
- Open fabric and fold each side to the center fold line and press, fold in half and press. Repeat with the other piece of fabric.
- Line up one fabric on top of the other with fold openings on opposite sides.
- Pin and stitch close to the edge along both sides, trim ends so they are even.
- Slide strip thru the D ring, stitch right sides together and back stitch at both ends to secure.
- Trim close to seam and flip right side out; slide the flat side of the D ring into the seam and stitch as close as possible to the D ring; go back and forth several times. Trim threads.
Acrylic paint in a variety of colors
Prewash and dry t-shirt
Print project download and place inside t-shirt, center image and trace with pencil; remove image
Place a piece of plastic or heavy paper inside of t-shirt so paint does not bleed thru to the back of the shirt
Follow fabric medium bottle instructions and mix each paint color in separate containers
Begin painting each element of the image starting with the cactus first, then flowers and pot with words last
After paint has dried trace all pencil lines with black fabric marker following package instructions
Nature Sketchbook Graphic 45(R) cardstock, chipboard, stickers etc.
Coordinating colors of solid cardstock
Washi tape, bakers twine, gems, brads, tags, etc.
Glue stick and/or tape runner, foam dots
Measure and cut paper to fill pockets; add twine, gems and brads as you go
Attach chipboard to papers or randomly place in pockets
Ephemera that is too small can be glued to solid cardstock before inserting
Have fun and get creative!! The ideas are endless!